Computer Science Current Event

New gesture control technology that can turn everyday objects into remote controls could revolutionize how we interact with televisions, and other screens

Imagine changing the channel of your TV simply by moving your cup of tea, adjusting the volume on a music player by rolling a toy car, or rotating a spatula to pause a cookery video on your tablet. New gesture control technology that can turn everyday objects into remote controls could revolutionize how we interact with televisions, and other screens -- ending frustrating searches for remotes that have slipped down the side of sofa cushions.

Reflection: My thoughts on this is that it is really cool but also very scary at the same time. It is crazy how much technology has advanced over the past couple of years. I think that I would not like to control a TV screen or any other screen like this because it would make me lazy, whereas I can just get up and grab the remote. You can even change the channel with your pet cat, which is really weird and I don't see how it would be able to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 tips for being more truthful

9/11 Freelance Post.