Las Vegas Shooting Reflection

On Sunday, one of the deadliest mass shootings occurred at a country music festival in Las Vegas. My heart is breaking for all the victims that were killed (58) and many more that were injured, as well as their families. We need more love, unity, and peace in this world, so that another horrific event like this does not happen again. We need people to look at this mass shooting and call it what it is, it is terrorism. Just because the shooter was a non-Muslim white American, the media will not label is a terrorist attack and are labeling the shooter "mentally ill." It is so disgusting to me how white people have so much privilege just based off of their skin color. Beautiful innocent souls are suffering, for an act of hatred that is so evil. My thoughts and prayers are with ALL the people of this country, and I wish with all my heart that a tragic event like this will not occur again. I am so grateful to even be alive and breathing right now, and I can't imagine the pain and hardship victims and their families are going through right now. I will always believe that love is the answer to all our problems, if we don't love one another and help each other, we won't get very far in this world


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 tips for being more truthful

9/11 Freelance Post.