SUMMER 2017
This summer was honestly one of the most productive summers that I've think I've had thus far in my life. This is mainly because I was working a paid internship at Kaiser Permanente and really got a sense of what having a career in the real world is like and also the workload and responsibility that comes with having a job. It was such an amazing experience to see what working in the medical field is really like, since I have a strong goal to study and become a nurse. Aside from working at the hospital this summer, I also had a lot of fun bonding with my color guard team at our practices and at camp. Lastly, what I also decided to do with my summer is take a couple college courses at the East Los Angeles College campus in South Gate, which I am still currently enrolled in until the end of this week. Taking these courses has made me realize college and high school are so different in every way and half of what we learn in high school to prepare for college is irrelevant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 tips for being more truthful

9/11 Freelance Post.